Thursday, August 2, 2012

Zios fountain

A new item came out recently, zios fountain! If you haven't already seen this, then chances are someone is going to try to scam you! It's been happening a lot, and jammers are taking advantage of this jamtastic item. I met up with thebadluckcharm and she wanted a raccoon tail for it. I kindly said no, and walked away tempted to find it. I look everywhere! I finally decided to check in Zios knowing that because it was a "zios" fountain, the emporium would have it. Turns out, they did! I ended up with one, and i got to keep my raccoon tail.


2 comments:

Jammie263 said...

That's very smart of you! But it's hard to scam using an item that never came out before... I got "scammed" once when vikings came out, and my nm wings ALMOST got scammed! Luckily, somebody told me before I traded nm wings for 4 vikings, but some other pretty big rares still got scammed!
P.S. You're a good blogger.

-Jammie263

NebulaStar said...

@Jammie263 im so sorry to hear jammers tried scamming you! Im glad i posted this because it was deffiantly a mess with people trying to trade them. Yes, it is hard to trade new items but if someone doesn't know there out then it gets complicated but easy for scammers to take action.

~areyoukittenmeh~