Tuesday, August 7, 2012

AJHQ Plaque


A new item arrived in Animaljam, i believe its one of a kind! If you've seen it before please comment I'd love to hear where this mysterious item came from! Here's the story of how i got one:

I was invited to a couple parties, one after another i went to each one. At the second to last party i met up with someone who wanted a black legend, i put it on my trade and they offered an AJHQ Plaque and a lava glove. I've never seen anything like the Plaque so i accepted it and hung it proudly in my den.                          
                     The end

If your interested in seeing this pawsome Plaque your allowed anytime to visit my den!(I'm areyoukittenmeh in aj) Hope to see you soon! play safe, have fun, and jam on!

4 comments:

Jammie263 said...

That's awesome! So cool! :P Btw, nice background!! And, I posted this on my blog! I mentioned your user and your blog, and put a link to it! Hopefully you will have more followers soon! :D

-Jammie263

NebulaStar said...

@Jammie263 thanks so much! it means alot to keep my blog up and running and i love to hear and see that i'll be getting more followers. Your blog is awesome! and i hope to see you soon in aj!

~areyoukittenmeh~ Once again, thanks for helping out! :)

Jammie263 said...

Thanks! :D And you're welcome! Lol, you're like the only blogger on a blog that I don't post on that replies to my comments... -.-

NebulaStar said...

sorry to hear D: