Friday, September 14, 2012

want to be supplied with more info?

here's my facebook page URL. If you send me a friend request consider it may not be excepted, I'm running advirtising on my FB page, not to linger with jammer, no offense but commericial commerce is better on FB then blogspot. Anyways, hope you follow my blog, if you can follow me on FB that would be great. I do not have a my space or twitter. And I'm not the same person on feral heart with the user areyoukittenmeh! (if anyways curious, my user is labrnythgriffons on FH) Plus I'm not joined with the endless forest, istaria, club penguin, or toon town. (most likely they are someone else!)

here's the url, sorry i like to get all the details down first! ^.^

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004078374769&ref=ts#!/areyou.kittenmeh

No comments: