Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hey jammers!

My friend came up to me and asked: whats everything you have? good question! Most jammers are curious how rare i am, but i don't feel that rare, not to draw attention or anything, BUT! Because she asked i've decided to make a creative poster with some of the stuff i have! like WHAT! anyways :) here it is, click it to enlarge it to full size. till then jam on!


 
please take note that the list at the top is my den items, and the one at the bottom is my clothing. The title for both doesn't mean anything is free or for trade. Thanks!

4 comments:

Princess RainyClaw said...

Your bunny looks cute! i love the welcome to my toy factory. how long did that take you to make?

see you on Animal Jam
your buddy
Princess RainyClaw

NebulaStar said...

Hey princess! thanks for looking at my blog :D i love to see that jammers comment and ask pawsome questions ^.^ it took me like 10 minutes. You should totally try to make one!

be safe, play wild, and jam on!
~areyoukittenmeh

Princess RainyClaw said...

i'll try to make one but i will not look as cool as yours :D
- Princess RainyClaw

Anonymous said...

That's so cool!!! I'm gonna maybe try to make one today!!
Lexie1234
:D