Friday, September 14, 2012

2nd year in the making!

hey jammers! This was in the daily explorer, and it caught my eye. A lot of things are bolded, which means beta could be coming back! This means tops, freedom wings, scary bat wings, pilgrim hats, and much MORE! You've been playing for 2 years, why quit now, the fun has JUST started!

There has also been concerns of a lot of people quiting! D: this is VERY bad. VERY,VERY BAD!
1. because if you hear of someone else who has decided to quit, don't be forceful upon them and think that they are quiting so they can gain publicity. WRONG! They are quiting because of RARES AND BLOGGERS! and probably other reasons!

2. it doesn't matter how rare you are! You ARE a jammer, and every JAMMER is created equally! Sure being rare makes you cool, but whats more important? friends or rares? hopefully you'd say friends, because AJHQ's main goal is to keep everyone happy! So eventually they WILL bring back beta stuff! The only things that aren't coming back; which I'm sorry to break it to you are: skullies, non mem pirate swords, grey tops, green tops, and grey wings. (so far and as much as i can think of)

3. You joined AJ at first to make friends, not to shove rares in each others faces, and claim that the people with rarer stuff, are cooler. I cringe when someone feels bad that they say I'm cooler then them, I'm not! Every jammer is cool! Who needs rares, when you can have an awesome personality, and friends!

anyways, here's the paragraph from the daily explorer:(click to enlarge to full size)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
My friend Princess RainyClaw from
Princessanimaljamtips.blogspot.com
Told me thats you are a good blogger! I read her post and i agree with her. :D.
Would you please add me on aj? my user name is rosey99898. At least i think it is. I don't get on animal jam that much. And What is the code for the 2nd bday cake?? I didn't see it any where. I might have missed it though. Your blog is awesome! When i get a blogger acount i will follow your blog.

NebulaStar said...

Hey jammer!
It's so great to see you've found an interest in my blog! I can't wait for you to follow; im always looking forwards for new followers. The code for the second birthday cake is: birthdaybash. If you have any more questions contact me at: aareyoukittenmeh@gmail.com; remmember to be safe, play wild, and jam on!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!! Your awesome!!!!!!

NebulaStar said...

your welcome!

Anonymous said...

Plants came back!!! I love the planter!
Lexie1234

Anonymous said...

TRUE! Yes, rares are cool BUT FRIENDS ARE BETTER! :D I'd 100% rather have friends then have rares. Friends are so much better because they are there for you when something bad happens. They make u laugh, and they are there for you no matter what. Rares can't help u or do anything. I DO like rares but friends are better for me.
(This is all MY OPINION)
Lexie1234