Sunday, November 11, 2012

Something to put in my schedule!

Hey Jammers!
                       I'm on a slow schedule today, so I decided to move away from AJ from a bit, and show you Feral Heart! On this game you can play as a lion, or a wolf.( i prefer the wolves) So you can also make your own presents! If your a beginner don't worry about presents, they are extremely hard to make; and you need to download Gimp2.5 or photoshop to layer the markings, color it, then export, and ect. So this took me like.... a month? OK maybe less, but it was still tricky. Now I'm just downloading pre-made presents by other people on DA (deviant Art). Which also brings up.... I'm going to make a DA soon! When it's up, I'll let you know where it is, and I'll put a link on my blog.

Going back to Feral Heart.... So here's the video, enjoy!


 
 
 
Posted by:
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do u do in feral heart? Are there worlds (like animal jam) and can u talk to other players? Or make a house???
I never played this so I don't no
Lexie1234

NebulaStar said...

You can make maps, presents, There are no dens/homes. Every public map is free and availble to everyone. I will post another video using fraps of some of the maps. You can also chat with anyone, start clans/ groups, and design your character. Fh has some items; but they are not collectible like on Animal Jam. Like the maps, and some presents.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I might join...
Lexie1234

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been on...
Lexie1234