Saturday, November 24, 2012

Red and green tops

Hey Jammers!
                      For the Holidays I just want one favor, VOTE for red and green tops! My close acquaintance( picture above) sent me this and said "Post it on your blog, so everyone knows!" She also wanted to say how to do this:

1. Go to the Clothes shop
2. click the purple bubble
3.ENTER: red and green tops
4. enjoy the awesomeness of the new item soon and hopefully to come out :D
5. the more votes, the closer we are to getting them! :D


Be safe, play wild, but most importantly... Jam on!

10 comments:

Jammie263 said...

How did you get your top to look like that? :O

Anonymous said...

im going to enter so many times! I really hope we can get green and red tops for Christmas! I will make sure to tell all my buddy's and jam a gram them!
lexie1234

Anonymous said...

im pretty sure its a drawing and if it is, its REALLY good! it could also be... aww i forgot :(
BUT if that is a drawing, its AWESOME :D
lexie1234

NebulaStar said...

NebulaStar drew it. I'm not sure completely how she did it, but it looks colored. I can't wait for them to come out :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's a really good drawer it looks so real!
Lexie1234

NebulaStar said...

Thanks! C:

NebulaStar said...

Hey everybody!
Kitten thanks for posting this ^^. Keep on voteing Jammers! Soon they'll take to the stores :D.


^NebulaStar^

Jammie263 said...

Oh.. I see she probably got a picture, then went onto a special place and colored the line arts in. No.. animal jam drew it she colored it.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I got a few of my buddy's to vote today!
I really hope that animal jam HQ will bring them into stores for Christmas!!
I'm going to get more jammers of I can go online tomorow!
Lexie1234

Anonymous said...

They should of had them for the jamalidays I wish they did
Lexie1234