Sunday, July 28, 2013

Epic Wonders, Koalas and New items

Hey Jammers!
                     Sorry I've been so busy to post, but I'm sure I'll get back to it. I'll probably have more views if I keep posting :c... gaw, took me already a year <:C

Anyways, Here's the two newest clothing items to Epic Wonders!


Looks like Native American jewelry right? They look very cool on Arctic Wolves. Here's an inspired look:

Lastly, Welcome back koalas! They've finally came back with Cosmos. And you may ask, where exactly is Cosmos? He's getting the NEW ADVENTURE ready! Possibly by the end of the month, it'll be up, and Cosmos will assist you through your Journey! Possibly a hard mode will be put in after the phantom portal is beta tested.


Lastly, Jammers have spotted items coming out of the Hard Mode in the first adventure!
The items seen were rare backpacks, REAL musketeer boots, and tie dye shirts.




So that's all for today. What a long post 0.0. Have a wonderful time in Jamaa!

**







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could get those thing in one shop B-) the epic wonder$ stuff

Unknown said...

FIRST COMMENT :O