Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back to the blog

Hey Jammers,
I know lately there hasn't been any posts on my blog, and I apologize for that. I've been super busy  that I almost completely forgot about the blog. Also.... If you've seen the blog views... we hit 3006! I wasn't expecting that, after all, this blog isn't that big. Then again I thank you. So soon I will be posting the updated animal jam items that come out, the Jammer of the Month, Item of the Month, and i'll throw in a surprise .. It's my Birthday in 6 DAYS! Remember, on January 19th i'll be throwing a Birthday Party at my den. Anyone can come, and I'll even post a couple Pictures of the Party on my blog.


Until then,
Be safe, play wild, and Jam on!



Posted by:






3 comments:

superscott23g23 said...

congrats on 3000+ views :D

~superscott23g23~

NebulaStar said...

Thanks scott :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats :D
Lexie1234